Warmer days are a reminder that the next Sailing Season is fast approaching.
Some Maroochy News -
- The draft Season Program for Racing and Training has been revised, and an updated version loaded to our Program page.
- A Clean-up Day has been scheduled for Sunday 12 August to ready the Club and equipment for the new season. Not a day for sailing, but the opportunity to catch up with old friends, and make new ones, as we clean up last season's sand, the winter's detris and make sure all our gear is in tip-top condition prior to the start of sailing.
- A Special Weekend for our female Members on August 18/19 at a Sailing Australia Women's Camp. I understand the Camp is fully booked with both Maroochy and visiting sailors.
- The transition to the new Australian Sailing Membership system has recently been completed. Maroochy now has access to the new system, and we are setting up the new on-line Registration and Payment pages. Members from 2017-18 will be invoiced shortly for their 2018-19 Membership and AS Registration fees.
- Tackers 2 and 3 Training will continue once the season starts, as well as Dinghy Training sessions for older teenagers and Adults. An Introductory Tackers 1 Course for younger members has been scheduled for the Spring School holidays.