MAROOCHY SAILING CLUB ONLINE MEMBERSHIP
FOR NEW MEMBERS AND RENEWALS
Club Membership fees for the 2018 - 19 Sailing Year will remain the same as the previous season. Membership at Maroochy is for our Sailing Year from July 2018 to June 2019. It includes Registration with Australian Sailing until 30 September 2018. All on-water members need to have a current Australian Sailing Registration.
Membership Fees 2018 - 19
Adult Membership (Racing) $310
Youth Membership (Racing) $205
Adventure Sailing Membership
Adult Membership (Adventurers) $200
Youth Membership (Adventurers) $150
Tackers Youth Membership
(see the Tackers Page for more info)
Child $40 U/8 years as at 30 June, 2019
On-Water Volunteer - Adult $75 contact the Commodore re payment. On-line payment not available
On-Water Volunteer - Youth $40 contact the Commodore re payment. On-line payment not available
Social Membership (for non-sailing members, with Social Registration) - $25
A Youth is a member under the age of 19 as at 30 June 2019.
Adventurer Membership includes club boat usage for fortnightly Adventure Sailing - no further participation charges.
Racing Membership includes Races Fees for weekly Club Races. It does not include use of Club Boats for Course Sailing/Racing (see below).
On-Water Volunteers assist in supporting sailors and Race Management. They should have current AS Sailing registration, although they are assisting, not actually Sailing.
Social Members are non-sailing, but are welcome to use our Clubhouse facilities and join in on-shore activities.
Boat Storage Fees 2018 - 19
Boat storage for club members is offered primarily to active club racing sailors. Space availability and allocation is at the discretion of the Club Committee.
For storing your boat in the Maroochy Clubhouse - limited space available. Check with Commodore!
- Optimists and Sabots $60
- Boats longer than 3 metres $100
Use of Club Boats:
Adventure Membership includes all club boat usage on all Adventure morning sessions.
- 7 Club Pacers (suitable for 2 or 3) are available for afternoon Course Sailing/Racing for a $20 donation; best to book ahead by contacting Graeme ph 0468835966
- 3 Club Bugs, 2 International Cadets or 1 Opti available for $10 donation.
- Donations are piggy banked for the never ending maintenance and repairs!
Online membership application, renewal and payment of fees
We encourage the use of Australian Sailing's on-line system for Membership Application (New Members) and Renewal (Continuing Members) and payment of Fees by using a credit card. During the Registration process some information is mandatory and you cannot proceed with your registration until it is provided. It is important to provide at least one Emergency Contact and Phone contact plus Parent/Guardian details for all Youth members.
Membership and Payment Procedures
- On-line Registration requires a CREDIT CARD payment.
- All New members should enter through the "New Member" button
- Renewing Members should be recognized from their Passport - a linked connection between their registered email address and their AS Password.
- A change of computer or device may make it necessary to re-establish this Passport by obtaining an emailed Password through the My Sailor site.
- At the end of the second screen, you must agree to the Membership Terms and Conditions set out by Australian Sailing and the Maroochy Sailing Club.
- Once you reach the secure payment page for Credit Cards, note that payments for multiple registrations can also be made by a single transaction.
- Following Registration and Payment, a confirmation email is sent to you with a receipt.
- For those registering for the first time, you will also be advised of your AS registration number and password - please note these for future use.
Re-newal Log-in Difficulties? (click)
PROCEED TO THE MEMBERSHIP APPLICATIONS / RENEWALS (except Volunteers& Tackers)
BANK TRANSFER (DIRECT DEBIT)
Alternatively, if you prefer to pay by bank transfer, make a funds transfer to MSC.
Note: Memberships paid by Direct Transfer are not immediately processed. You will need to complete and email a Direct Debit Registration Form to allow manual processing of your Membership details. Direct Debit Registration Information