DECEMBER 11 - 15
SCHOOL HOLIDAY CAMP.
0930 - 1600
Come on and join in the fun, games and Learn to Sail on the safe and beautiful Maroochy River for ages 8 to 16years.
Using the Australian Sailing Start Sailing programs and over-seen by fully qualified Australian Sailing Instructors and Assistant Instructors
at our clubhouse on idyllic Chambers Island
You will -
- learn how to sail both single handed and double handed sailing dinghies
- learn the skills to enjoy water activities safely
- on water safety teams with you at all times
- have fun, games and activities
- make friends
- paddle board, beach cricket, adventure sails and much more
Open to all from beginners to intermediate sailors, the club provides all equipment including boats and life jackets,just bring some food, water bottle, sunscreen, hat and some clothes to get wet and have fun in.
Limited to 12 places so every child is safe and kept in participation.
Cost - $250
If you need more information contact - Graeme Hattrick - Principal Instructor - firstname.lastname@example.org Tel: 0468835966