PAYING YOUR FEES BY BANK TRANSFER
DIRECT DEBIT REGISTRATION
If you prefer to pay your Membership Registration by Direct Debit, you may make a Direct Transfer of Funds to the MSC Bank Account BSB 034-168 Account No. 153612.
Each Membership must be paid separately unless a Family Membership has been approved. You will need to complete and email a Direct Debit Registration Form for each member to allow manual processing (entering) of your Membership data in the Australian Sailing database. You must agree to the Terms and Conditions (click) as outlined by Australian Sailing and the Maroochy Sailing Club.
1. Calculate the Membership Fees payable for the category of Membership you desire. Add any Boat Storage Fees.
2. Download and complete the Direct Debit Registration Form
3. Complete the Transfer of Funds to our MSC Bank Account listed above. Please use an easily identifiable payee name –eg surname. Note your Transaction Confirmation details.
4. Complete the Financial details at the end of Page 2. Payment must be made before submission of the form.
5. Email your completed form to the Maroochy Membership Officer, Peter -- email@example.com
6. Once the data has been entered in the Australia Sailing Management system, you will be advised by email.
7. Once you have received your Registration Number and Password from Australian Sailing, you will be able to log-in to the AS My Sailor website to amend or add any data.
Queries: email MSC Membership Officer, Peter: firstname.lastname@example.org